One of my readers has nominated me for an award, The Beautiful Blogger Award. I am absolutely thrilled and grateful about this, and of course, I was not expecting it at all, so that makes it even more beautiful and surprising.
The rules for this award require me to nominate 7 other bloggers who have inspired me in some way and then I must list 7 things about myself. First, I must link the blogger who nominated me, his name is Otto Von Münchow and his inspiring & wonderful photography blog is this one:
So, Münchow, I do thank you wholeheartedly for nominating me.
I now nominate the following blogs, in no particular order, for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
And now, a list of 7 things about myself:
1. I love shoes and vintage-like girly dresses. I don’t have such a big collection, but I love them.
2. I play with and talk to my cats and most cats I have the pleasure of getting to know or get introduced to. I love all living creatures in the animal kingdom.
3. Hurricanes and storms scare the living daylights out of me and I don’t like them at all. Each hurricane season I pray they don’t develop but if they must, I pray they fly far away from my island.
4. I love books and movies.
5. I work out and I am very athletic. I love exercising, I practice yoga, Spinning and I jog too. I will start swimming soon as well.
6. I have one brother and one sister, both younger than me.
7. I love the Olympics and every 4 years I glue myself to the TV wishing I was there watching it all as it happens.
So there, that’s basically what you get to do when you get nominated for The Beautiful Blogger Award!