I say to myself each day now: “You have abandoned your blog!” The truth is I haven’t, it’s always in the back of my head, pushing me to write something, post something, DO something. But, real life gets in the way, all the time, each and every day. Besides, taking into consideration I quit my previous job, packed my stuff, rented my house, moved to Jacksonville, got married, went job hunting, found a job, etc. So, when does one actually blog? Ok, right now, now is a good time to blog. I found this inspiring slide show, so here you have it while life sucks me away again until I find another space to sit here and… blog!
One of my readers has nominated me for an award, The Beautiful Blogger Award. I am absolutely thrilled and grateful about this, and of course, I was not expecting it at all, so that makes it even more beautiful and surprising.
The rules for this award require me to nominate 7 other bloggers who have inspired me in some way and then I must list 7 things about myself. First, I must link the blogger who nominated me, his name is Otto Von Münchow and his inspiring & wonderful photography blog is this one:
So, Münchow, I do thank you wholeheartedly for nominating me.
I now nominate the following blogs, in no particular order, for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
And now, a list of 7 things about myself:
1. I love shoes and vintage-like girly dresses. I don’t have such a big collection, but I love them.
2. I play with and talk to my cats and most cats I have the pleasure of getting to know or get introduced to. I love all living creatures in the animal kingdom.
3. Hurricanes and storms scare the living daylights out of me and I don’t like them at all. Each hurricane season I pray they don’t develop but if they must, I pray they fly far away from my island.
4. I love books and movies.
5. I work out and I am very athletic. I love exercising, I practice yoga, Spinning and I jog too. I will start swimming soon as well.
6. I have one brother and one sister, both younger than me.
7. I love the Olympics and every 4 years I glue myself to the TV wishing I was there watching it all as it happens.
So there, that’s basically what you get to do when you get nominated for The Beautiful Blogger Award!